Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Summer Office: Until We Meet Again

Oh how sad.  Summer time is nearly over and it is time to say, "Good-bye, my dear home-away-from-home."  

It's such a joy to be able to sit in the open, summer air and be able to write without a rooftop or a wall enclosing one.  It's especially joyful, as a perfume enthusiast, when surrounded by crisp, clean air and the scents and sights of beautiful flowers everywhere. 

As a summer "Adieu", I thought I would show you a bit of the beauty I think we should all be able to enjoy when we are doing our day to day hum-drum tasks.  They might get done a little quicker so we could take a leisurely swim.  Don't you agree?

My Summer Office Chair
A Pleasant Reminder of my Perfume Passion

A Refreshing Swim is Deserved By All After a Hard Day's Work

More Summer Greats

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...